NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES ONLY, AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE U.S. LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Zoetis Petcare: New Pet Adoption Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Zoetis US LLC (“Sponsor”) will begin at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on August 6, 2021 and is scheduled to end at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on you in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States and its territories, and are at least 18 years of age or older or are of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside, except where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is only open to individuals and is not open to corporations, limited liability companies, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or any other entity. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees, officers or directors of Sponsor, or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, or any other company involved in the development or implementation of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parent, grandparent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they live), or household members (whether related or not) of any of the foregoing. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
2. ENTRY: There is (1) method of entry into the Sweepstakes. During the Promotion Period, visit the webform located at www.zoetispetcare.com/adoption/sweepstakes and complete form fields contained therein. Your properly completed and submitted submission (consisting of your completed entry form and any accompanying text and photo) will constitute your “Entry” into the Sweepstakes. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, cancelled or modified. An Entry must include all required information or it will not be eligible. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit an Entry.
Limit: one (1) Entry per person each month for the Promotion Period. In case of multiple entries during the Promotion Period, only the first Entry will be reviewed.
If you choose to enter via a mobile device, STANDARD MESSAGE RATES AND DATA CHARGES APPLY. Please consult the terms and conditions of your individual service plan prior to participating via a mobile device. A mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
No method of entering the Sweepstakes other than those described above will be accepted or acknowledged. Photos, videos, and written copy deemed to be of an indecent or offensive nature, as solely determined by Sponsor in its discretion, will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes. (See complete list of prohibited content in Section 3, below.) The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, garbled, damaged, or incomplete or inaccurate capture of, or loss of, entry information (regardless of cause); technical, hardware, software, mobile device or other malfunctions, errors, delays, unavailability or failures of any kind; any Internet connection, software or hardware; any other delays in the transmission or receipt of entries, whether human or technical in nature; or unauthorized human intervention. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. PHOTO/COPY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Photos must be in .JPG or .PNG format. File size must be no more than 10 MB for photos. Photos and written copy must be Participant’s own original creation and executed solely by Participant. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as Participant’s own creation. By submitting an Entry, Participant hereby warrants and represents that the Entry conforms to the “Photo Entry Requirements” set forth herein
The following requirements apply to the Photo and/or Written Copy:
Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered for the Sweepstakes.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AT SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. By entering, Participants acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted.
By submitting an Entry, Participant warrants and represents that: (a) it is, in its entirety, the Participant’s original work; (b) it has not been previously published; (c) it has not won previous awards in a contest, sweepstakes or giveaway sponsored by Sponsor; (d) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; and (e) publication of the Entry via various media including on the Sponsor’s website and social media channels, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any claims to the contrary.
4. RANDOM DRAWING; PRIZES: Each complete month during the Promotion Period, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among the eligible Sweepstakes Entries. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible Entries as determined by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules. Winners will be notified via email on or around the 15th of each month. Each winner will receive 5,000 Zoetis Petcare Rewards Points (a $500 value) and a pet DNA kit. Prize winners are able to redeem their points for funds on a Zoetis Petcare Rewards Mastercard® to use toward any product or service at the veterinarian or can redeem their points for a donation to American Humane’s Pup4Patriots™ program. To receive a Prize, participant must be a registered member of the Zoetis Petcare Rewards program. Participants can sign up for Zoetis Petcare Rewards for free at www.zoetispetcare.com/rewards or calling 1-855-749-7274. Subscription in the Zoetis Petcare Rewards Program is subject to the Sponsor's standard terms and eligibility requirements, which can be found at www.zoetispetcare.com/terms/program-terms-and-conditions. Each Prize winner will receive points in their Zoetis Petcare Rewards account within seven (7) days of winner verification. All Prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of Prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered Prize is unavailable. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change to a Participant’s contract information after entering the Sweepstakes that makes contact with such Participant impossible. If any Participant selected as a potential winner does not respond within 24 hours of first notification attempt, if Prize (as defined herein) or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a winner rejects his/her Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such Prize will be forfeited and alternate winner(s) may be selected via a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Sponsor reserves discretion with respect to all Prize and Prize delivery details not specifically set out in these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any Prizes that are lost, mutilated, stolen, undeliverable, or do not reach any winner or are otherwise subject to circumstances outside Sponsor’s control.
By accepting a Prize, each winner (a) agrees and consents to Sponsor releasing his/her identity/name to any one requesting a list of Prize winners and the use of his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information (city and state of residence) for advertising, marketing, promotional and commercial purposes and for Sweepstakes purposes in any media now known or hereafter invented without time or territorial limitations and without additional notice or compensation; and
(b) acknowledges that the Released Parties (as defined in Section 6, below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
5. RIGHTS GRANTED: By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and designees, to the extent permitted under applicable law, the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or portions of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that his/her Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to the entrant. Each Participant further acknowledges that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than the Entry.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant acknowledges that he/she will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for his/her Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. Each Participant further acknowledges that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant releases and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses, losses and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way relate to or arise from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from the use of any entry or from the receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize (if applicable), including, but not limited to claims and liabilities based on: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) errors (including but not limited to human errors) in the administration of the Sweepstakes or notification of winners; (c) injury or damage to persons or property (including death); (d) copyright infringement, trademark infringement or violation of the right of publicity; and (e) technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communication malfunctions or errors that may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her Prize after it has been delivered.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems capable of corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select the Sweepstakes winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date and time of the event giving rise to the termination. In no event will Sponsor, and/or other Released Parties, be responsible or liable to any participant for any damages or losses of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, to the extent they may be disclaimed by applicable law, arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize (if applicable).
7. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a list of winners, inquiries can be sent to email@example.com after December 31, 2021 using the Subject Line: 2020 Pet Adoption Sweepstakes.
8. DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
9. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by Zoetis US LLC, 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (“Sponsor”). All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.